- How to Help
We truly rely on volunteers, prayer, and donations, in order to bring DanceArts to the communities of North Texas. If you would like to be involved you can help in several ways, but first, make sure you are keeping up with what we are doing by signing up for our eNewsletter. (Check the Volunteer Opportunities box for sure!)
We have plenty of opportunities for you to help out!
Here's some ways we could use help:
- Ushers for our shows
- Website Design and maintenance
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Guru
- Costume Designer and Seamstress
- Decorations for our shows
Contact us if you'd like to help
Prayer is vital to everything we do at Epiphany because we believe it works. Join us by praying for:
- Our passionate team of DanceArtists as they choreograph, train, and perform
- Our dedicated Board Members they work hard to steer Epiphany wisely
- Each Production, Performance, and Appearance will be a powerful presentation of beauty and truth
- Most of all, pray for our audience members to catch a glimpse of something sacred!
By donating, even in small amounts, you help us create illuminating art and reveal truth and beauty.
Your donations help:
- Enable us to continue our artistic outreach and mentoring to the community
- Help us design and produce costumes for our shows
- Share the story of our upcoming productions
- and Much More!
As a 501(c)3 organization, all your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.